To Whom It May Concern:
This is to confirm that One Point has been contracted to maintain the perimeter and entrance access control, the following are key points that are done each time there is a site visit.
- Inspect all loops for degrading
- Inspect all joins for degrading
- Measure voltages that fence is putting out and receiving
- Measure fence pulse
- Test signal sending to Security Company
- Test siren to ensure correct working
- Inspect all bobbins to make sure that the fence is properly secure
- Tighten any loose fence strands
- Cut back any vegetation that is growing on the fence
- Check earth looping for proper connections
- Basic repairs on the electric fence
- 24 hour call out
- Clean all moving pivot points
- Grease all moving points if required
- Inspect motor hinges for wear
- Spray rust spots with an anti rust spray to prevent further rusting
- 24hr call out
With the service that One Point has given us so far, our Electric Fence and Gate access control has been functioning very well, each call out has been on time and the work carried out satisfactorily.
I would be glad to recommend One Points service, with the work that Jean does around our complex, it is a relief knowing things work correctly.
20 January 2011
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
This letter serves to confirm that One Point Maintenance has been contracted to Somerset Place since October 2010 to monitor the electric fence, energiser and gate and to effect necessary repairs as and when necessary.
The premises are routinely visited fortnightly, whereafter detailed reports are submitted to the Trustees. Any concerns raised are discussed on site immediately. One Point are mandated to go ahead and effect minor repairs but when major repairs are required, they submit a quote. Repairs are then generally completed the same day.
It must be stated that despite the heavy rains of the past months, Somerset Place has not suffered any major problems and can put this down to regular maintenance.
We highly recommend the company to anyone wishing to enter into a maintenance contract with them. We have found Jean and Tyson to always be prepared to go out of their way to ensure the security of the property is not compromised in any way.
25 February 2011
GISELE OERTEL JILL VAN GEMERT
083 307 9163 082 394 5711
To whom is may concern,
This letter serves to act as a reference on behalf of the Brecknock Owners Association who employs One Point Maintenance in the capacity of repairing the electric fence, gate motors and general maintenance.
We have found both Jean and Tyson most obliging and efficient and their work has been of the highest standard and would recommend their expertise.
For and on behalf of BOA
Gordon Henry (Committee member)
(Reg No. 1992/005867/08) 20/01/2011